Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vegas Withdrawal!


City Lights of Las Vegas Strip
Well, it's finally happened!  The snow is hanging around cold country Minnesota!  It's Brrrr...cold here and I'm missing Vegas!  My last trip to Vegas was in June for a family reunion.  Never a dull moment.  Missing the all the glam and fun that Las Vegas has to offer!  Whether you gamble or not, it's a FABULOUS city.  Plenty of shows to see, food to eat and excellent shopping.  If you like to go clubbing, I suggest to purchase VIP passes ahead of time.  This will save you long wait times.  Keep in mind, most clubs have strict dress codes.  Another suggestion is to hire a limousine to get you around.  I could go on and on about Las Vegas, and stay tuned to my blog for more updates later.  If you have any questions about Sin City, feel free to ask.  I'm a Vegas girl, no matter where in the world I reside.