Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

NETFLIX Original Series - House of Cards

The House of Cards is my new addiction.  I applaud Kevin Spacey's performance along with Robin Wright and the entire cast!  The series is more than your typical corrupt D.C.political show.  Kevin Spacey's scheming character, Congressman Francis Underwood, is sexy and charming in every way.  Robin Wright's character, Claire, is married to the Congressman, whose heart is torn between two men.   What will this power couple do to obtain the highest seat in office?  I want to know.  Sure, I started watching he first episode and thought, hey... what a great show.  Watching the 2nd and 3rd, my fascination increased greatly wanting more and more.  Before I knew it, I viewed the entire season.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Darla, and I am a House of Cards addict.  I'm not seeking counseling.   It's an addiction I prefer not to end.


+Kevin Spacey